Friday, January 25, 2013

What's been up with us?

Life has been pretty good for us lately. I found this awesome app called Motivated Mom 2013 that has changed my life...well, the part of my life that revolves around cleaning our house. It's basically just a to-do list, but I didn't have to create it and it's not overwhelming and that makes me very happy. :)

So I've had lots of time to take lots of photos of my girls. You'd like to see them? Okay, sure! :)~

Eden loves to play outside, and despite my fervent pleas to Kevin never to teach any sons we may have to pee outside, apparently our child has learned the fun of this activity on her own.
2013 01 11 eden peeing in grass 01

One day I need to sit down and catalog all the ways my girls are different. One major difference: Winnie LOVES to eat. Anything. It's crazy and wonderful to me. Eden has never been crazy about eating, but Winnie definitely takes after Kevin on this one. Here she's enjoying some acorn squash.
2013 01 11 winnie eating squash 04

Eden, on the other hand, loves to dance. "I need dance! I need moo-sic!" is heard often at our house.
2013 01 12 eden dancing 01

Winnie turned 9 months old on January 12. She is taking steps sometimes, she's eating everything under the sun, she's got 4 teeth, she's growing growing growing!
2013 01 12 winnie 9 months 06

This is Eden's favorite relaxing activity: watching Thomas the Tank Engine or Elmo or Barney and sitting on the couch with Sparty.
2013 01 14 eden and sparty

Meanwhile, Winnie loves to climb into the laundry basket when I'm trying to fold laundry. She thinks it's hilarious!
2013 01 14 winnie in laundry basket 01

2013 01 14 winnie in laundry basket 02

That's all for today. More next week! Toodles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the update...can't wait to see you guys soon