Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A little overdue

I finally uploaded a bunch of photos that have been sitting on my camera. They date back to April 19. So, this post is a little outdated but the pictures are totally worth it (in my humble opinion).

We celebrated Winnie's birthday not on the actual day but twice a few days late so at least she got double cupcakes. Here's the celebration (and by that I mean the cupcake-eating post-dinner with Kevin, Eden, Winnie, and me) at our house.

2013 04 19 winnie birthday 02

See? I told you. Pictures are totally worth it. :)

2013 04 19 winnie birthday 04

2013 04 19 winnie birthday 05

2013 04 19 winnie birthday 12

2013 04 19 winnie birthday 14

I love Winnie's facial expressions while she was devouring her cupcake.

Random Daddy shot:

D is for Daddy

2013 04 25 daddy abc book 06

And because there are so many more photos and because it's late and because one of my clients had her baby today and because Winnie did not sleep well last night...I'll pause in my photo post and post some more tomorrow (or the next day).


3 comments:

kelsey said...

Those cupcake pictures are awesome. So glad you shared them. And I love that first one of Kevin and the girls. Frame worthy.

Anonymous said...

birthday celebration was obviously a hit...getting the girls jumped started for riding the bike?

Julia said...

So adorable!!! I love how your girls devour their cupcakes :)