Wednesday, January 08, 2014

2014: Let's do this thang.

Happy 2014, everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have taken 500 (not an exaggeration) photos during the several weeks Kevin was home for Christmas so I will be posting those...this year. (Don't want to get your hopes up that it'll get done any time soon.)

I have about 15 bags/boxes that I still have to unpack (again, not an exaggeration) from our trip from which I just returned last night so maybe when that gets done in a month or two (maybe a slight exaggeration), I can get back to normal life. Including posting photos.

I still haven't unloaded the trailer (yes, I had so much stuff to bring home from SC and NC and VA, that I had to put it all in a trailer AND the back of my van was filled. Where does it all come from??) The stuff on it has been bravely enduring the frigid night air. Only one more night of that (hopefully).

Anyway, I'm going to try to do better about posting regularly (same empty promise, yes, sorry).

Toodles and love!

P.S. Just curious about how many people are keeping up with my blog. Would you mind leaving a comment and telling me that you don't mind my random ramblings and too many photos of my kids? (Shout out to Anonymous [love you, Dad], Kelsey, and Julia who always leave comments!)

P.P.S. Mayumi, 1. My instagram feed is eclawracy. What's yours? 2. You may call me Cameron now. :) and 3. Miss you!!

P.P.P.S. Colette, I did make Winnie's Halloween outfit as well, including the hat. I made it for Eden when she was 18 months old. Gotta love hand-me-downs.

8 comments:

Jess said...

I'm here!! I love seeing your pictures and I will especially love being able to see what you guys are up to after we move 😞

Amy said...

I'm here too. I enjoy seeing pictures of the girls and laughing with you as I read your thoughts!

kelsey said...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i am still here...

Unknown said...

I'm here. Maybe I'll get around to updating my blog! The girls are growing so fast. Miss you guys.

Colette Massey said...

I enjoy your blog, keep it coming! Can't wait to see you next month (even if it's just briefly)!

Julia said...

Hi!

Jennifer Alyse said...

I love your blog! I don't read it often enough but some nights I have a marathon catch up session!