Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dates

Another update about our future plans.

Kevin will get home from Saudi on May 5 in the afternoon.

The movers will come pack us up on May 6 or 7 (still waiting confirmation).

A few days later we will head out to Myrtle Beach. 

It'll be crazy, but hopefully a fun-ish kind of crazy.

On another note, the girls and I just got back from a week in Destin, Florida. I took a few cute pictures that I'll share. Now I just have to prep for a garage sale this coming Saturday and then a move in 10 days. No stress (ha). 

And another note, I fiiiiinnnnnaaaaallllllly gave in and joined Facebook socially. I deactivated my Montgomery Doula account since that will obviously no longer apply to me. I figure that if we are moving to Saudi Arabia (still haven't heard anything yet), I may as well utilize Facebook as a tool to stay connected to people. So I'm on there as Cameron Lawracy. If you see a photo of camels, that's me.

Okay, off to bed. Driving with children for several hours in the car always exhausts me. 

Toodles!

P.S. To answer your questions, yes, Jen, we can have visitors to Saudi Arabia. It's hard to get a visa there, but not impossible. And Charli, we will DEFINITELY be hooking up with you guys when we are near Shaw. And yes, Jess, Kevin will thankfully be home before we have to leave for Saudi. Moving by myself = me running away screaming. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Alyse said...

I'm sad you were in DESTIN and didn't call me! We would have driven to see y'all!!!