Tuesday, April 29, 2014

One photo...to be followed by more

I just spent 3 hours editing photos from the past month. I have concluded that I take way too many photos. I only end up keeping maybe 15% of the original amount that I took. Then the editing sucks me in...

Anyway, I'm done editing, but I'm too exhausted to do a long blog post with a bunch of photos tonight (plus there is rumbling thunder and severe weather reports running in the background -- night number two of this, no less). So you only get one photo. But it's cute.

 photo DSC_0415_zps34bc17b4.jpg

Ta da. This was a shot from Easter. They were making some goofy faces.

Off to bed I go. Pray that we are safe tonight from all the crazy weather we've been having. Last night at 1:30 we had to go "thunderstorm camping" (that's what I told Eden and Winnie so they wouldn't be scared) in my closet till 3:00 till the tornado sirens went off. The four of us (Sparty was in there, too) hung out and snuggled on the floor while I texted my neighbors back forth and watched the radar on my phone. Fun stuff, lemme tell ya.

But we're safe. That's what matters.

Anyway, toodles till next time. (P.S. 6 more days till Kevin comes home!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they sure are beautiful girls...momma too!

Anonymous said...

Great picture. I am glad the weather wasn't as bad as it looked.