Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter cuteness

It's late again, but I wanted to share some Easter photos with you.

 photo DSC_0399_zpsf1a8818e.jpg

This is isn't too bad, considering I had to do a self-timer and grab a runaway Winnie.

See that weird blueish gray cast on my hair? You do? Yeah. That's not due to bad lighting. Those are my grays. I earned one for every day Kevin was gone. Per girl. Per hour. Plus a few bonus ones here and there.

Last year's Easter pictures turned out so cute of the two girls that I tried to recreate the cuteness. It wasn't exactly the same, but I did get some funny expressions from Winnie.

 photo DSC_0405_zps16cddb70.jpg

 photo DSC_0403_zpsfa7c539a.jpg

 photo DSC_0424_zps7d7e3ba5.jpg

Eden was not feeling any genuine happiness so her smiles all look fake and cheesy, but that's okay. She was a better picture taker than Winnie was.

 photo DSC_0446_zpsbc6b11f1.jpg

 photo DSC_0457_zps1ef90376.jpg

At least my subjects are fun to look at. :)

 photo DSC_0473_zpsef9eff3c.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures...glad to see mom in one of them...

Julia said...

Beautiful!