Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Job

I got a little job working at the consignment store from which half of my wardrobe comes. This is one of two stores that I shop at in Panama City (the other one is Dillard's - but only the clearance racks). I guess the owner decided that since I'm in there so often (at Lee's Designer Consignments) I may as well be productive for her.

One big problem for me. Every day I'm there, I pretty much feel like a kid in a candy store: really tempted, but I know if I actually got everything I wanted, I would be really sick (well, at least our budget would be). I imagine this is what Kevin would feel like if he worked at a beer store. Or if Kelsey worked at Crate and Barrel. Or if Jennifer worked at a Twilight store. Or if Julia worked at Talbot's. Or if my mom worked at a puppy store. You get the idea.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Yes, that would be bad. Luckily there is not a Talbot's here, it's really helped me save money. Of course I have been shopping online more... :)