Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where does the time go?

Well, after avoiding getting on the computer for as long as possible, I finally had to give in for bill-paying and other assundry reasons. I decided to update myself on my friends' blogs and after reading theirs I have posting-guilt from not updating my blog in a month. So I'm doing it now.

I feel like I want to write the usual: not much new, blah, blah, blah. But there's new stuff that's happened. It'll just require me to use my brain and dig around to remember. Oh, let's see...

* Kevin's eyes: they are no longer bloodshot from his surgery. The eye doctor said one flap is perfect and one has a few dust particles under it (normal) so he has to put in a lot of eye drops.

* Vegas: Kevin and I went to Vegas for a week for a work conference. It was okay. I can mark it off my "been there, done that" list.

*Victor: We are fostering a dog named Victor for ARC who just got adopted by someone Kevin works with so he'll go to his forever home on Friday. Yay!

*Eerwin: We will be caring for our friends' dog Eerwin for 2 months starting next week so we'll have 2 dogs in the house for a while again. I know Ruby will be soooooo excited to have a playmate.

*Halloween: Nothing special, but I decorated our house for Halloween/fall because Kohl's had a great sale on decorations. I love the fall. Now if only the 80 degree weather would cool down.

That's all I can think of. I'll try to post again before another month goes by.

No comments: