Monday, November 23, 2009

Recipe for Chaos

So I rarely do two posts in one day because I feel each post should have its own spotlight for at least a day. But I forgot that I wanted to update everyone about what's going on at home. Nothing big, but it's crazy.

We have 3 large-ish dogs in our house that are all very energetic. We're still caring for Eerwin, the ball-obsessed lab, and now we're caring for Katie Bell, the timid, but lovey lab-mix. And of course, there's Ruby. So our house is D-O-G central. And this is the first year Kevin and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house for people we don't know very well, so I'm thinking Thanksgiving will be quite interesting this year. As crazy as 3 dogs plus hosting Thanksgiving may make this Thursday, I'm still looking forward to it. I think it'll be a fun kind of chaos.

Happiest Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

kelsey said...

i don't know why, but your blog isn't updating in my feed! rude! ;) anyway, loved these two posts, you horny ape! ahahahaha! and i'm sorry you have chaos in your home. i hope eerwin isn't being too horrible. i'm at my sister's and will call as soon as i have service, but email me if there are any more problems. you're the greatest!