Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cameronland conditions: Wednesday

Kevin and I have been working in the backyard the past 2 days doing moving prep stuff. I mowed and weed-whacked and pruned my veggie plants (don't worry, I didn't overexert myself - I was hoping the energy exertion would spur on Winky but to no avail) and Kevin leveled the backyard to fix all the Ruby holes and destructed a portion of the fence and cleaned up the side yard. He attached the changing table topper to the baby dresser. Then we took Ruby to Mexico Beach for a walk and ate some dinner at a local restaurant there. Yesterday was a great day: half productive and half relaxing. Today we did 3 hours of yard work and I did some insurance/banking paperwork. Kevin is currently packing his work stuff that is in various places around our house. After I finish this post, I'm going to pack up my craft stuff. Tomorrow we may attack the stuff hanging on the walls (curtain rods, picture frames, shelves, etc.). So far it's working out very well: we do a little bit at a time without feeling overwhelmed. So far so good.

T-minus 14 days
Stress level: low and healthy
Baby Preparation: 98% complete
Moving Preparation: 10% complete and ongoing
General outlook: Sunny, positive, and confident

1 comment:

Julia said...

Cameronland sounds like a really fun place. Do you charge admission?