Monday, May 17, 2010

Current conditions of Cameronland

Today officially begins our 17 Days of Crazy. I think when I wrote the last post I was feeling slightly overwhelmed (ya think??). But I've decided to nip that in the bud and go back to my previous state of minimal stress and worry about it all. We have contingency plans out the wahzoo, and we are as prepared as we can be. God will take care of the rest. I even gave in and mostly packed our hospital bag.

T-minus 16 days
Stress level: low and healthy
Baby Preparation: 95% complete
Moving Preparation: 5% complete and ongoing
General outlook: Sunny and positive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just look at it as building memories...

Anonymous said...

Go Cam! It will all work out one way or another and knowing you, whatever order of events occurs you will handle it with grace and humor and your general awesome-ness! :) love ya bunches!