Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Thank you!!

Despite having the flu, the house being a mess, having a baby and a husband with a bad cold, and a massive thunderstorm crashing in the background, I feel so happy because of all the wonderful comments you left on Monday's post. Thank you thank you thank you!!! Now to respond to them all:

Kelsey: Sorry about the computer. Having a broken computer is like having a basic utility out or something. Hope things are well with you and your two little ones.

Dad: Can't wait for your visit! Always look forward to those. And I most definitely will be up for it because if this flu isn't gone by then, I'm going to go crazy.

Summer: Thanks for the shout-out! You're my inspiration! :)

Lizzie: I love Dave's comment! That made me laugh. :) Maybe I can convince CNN to add me to their ticker updates at the bottom of the screen so you can check my blog and CNN at the same time. Love you and miss you! And our MI trip is tentatively planned for August. Yay!

Jennifer: I would love for you to stop by on April 2. I don't know what day that is, but I don't care. Would LOVE to see you!! Hope school is a little better this week. Long distance hug!

Julia: LOL! Sometimes I let Eden try to "feed" me (i.e. rub her food covered hand around the vicinity of my mouth and then say "Num num num num num"). No food ever makes it in my mouth, but it is kind of entertaining. :)

And now a general quick update: My cold from Monday has progressed into the flu (joy), so my friend Amy is watching Jason for me today because there is no way I can handle two babies right now. She may be watching him for the rest of the week because I seem to be getting worse rather than better. Oh well. Kevin's been taking care of me in the evenings but he has a cold, too and is rather exhausted from teaching all day. Eden has a cold as well, but hers just seems to have stagnated and isn't getting worse but doesn't seem to be getting better. Right now she has the hiccups and they are really high-pitched and loud because she can't breathe through her nose. I feel bad for her, but it's also really funny. So please send healing vibes in the direction of our house. And thanks again for the awesome comments!! I feel like I got six long-distance hugs for everybody. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blogs are just so informative...and funny...love you guys...

Julia said...

Thanks for the compliment on my blog re-design. Your lovely your blog re-do inspired me to re-do mine.

Anonymous said...

Oh no momma! The flu!!! :( You can do it!!! Love, Sums
P.S. Just showed "Plight of the String" video to Matt. He loved it. :)